Monday, April 30, 2007

THANK YOU and CLARIFICATION

I sent out the following e-mail this afternoon.  For the benefit of those who did not see it:

To those who received the e-mail this morning inviting you to read "Gloria" on the blog:

Thank you for your prayers.  Sometimes we are all (as Paul was in 2 Cor. 1:8 among other places) subject to intense spiritual warfare, pressure, and raw emotions,  where we reach a need to vent that and ask for prayer.  I FEEL THE BEST THAT I'VE FELT IN 24 HRS.  I REALLY BELIEVE IT IS BECAUSE YOU PRAYED FOR ME.  I AM DEEPLY GRATEFUL TO  THE LORD AND TO YOU- THANK YOU.

I know some felt I was unappreciative  of them (feedback from a couple of people) and had problems with the e-mail and blog posting.  Those sentiments have been noted.  Please know that anything that anyone does for me or for First Assembly of God of Framingham, I DO deeply appreciate.

It is very possible that I will do an "e-mail fast" while I'm in Missouri.  ..... that I won't be reading or sending e-mail and won't be posting on the blog.  Thus if you send me something and I don't respond, I trust you will understand.

Thank you, and God bless you,
BOB BARIL

No comments: