Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'M BACK !

I'm just letting you know that Jon, Mary Ann and I arrived home around 7:20 Tuesday evening.  The drive to and from Missouri went very well.  Amy's wedding went off flawlessly.  She was a beautiful bride! 

I have come home to a pile of mail and "stuff" at home and a pile of mail and "stuff" at my office.  Especially since this is Holy Week and next Sunday is Easter Sunday, AND the fact that Amy and David will be flying in for their MASSACHUSETTS reception which will be on Saturday afternoon; well...it means I am going to be amazingly busy for the next few days.  I don't mean to sound unfriendly, but if you can give me the "space" I need over the next 2 days or so to get a LOT of things done, I would be very grateful!

REMINDERS:  There IS "Praise & Prayer" as usual on Wednesday evening, March 19.  There is NO Friday night Bible Study on Good Friday.

No comments: