Saturday, March 18, 2006

THAT COUNT IS WRONG! (Was I getting too arrogant?)

In the left column, there is a counter which lists how many times the blog has been read.  It had been at well over 300.  For some reason yesterday (I guess known only to AOL!) the counter reset itself to 1 and has been counting from there ever since.  I would feel pretty stupid if there had been only 10 or 15 visits to the blog in 6 weeks.  I will admit, I was getting proud of those numbers adding up.  Did God think I was getting too arrogant about it?  I don't know.  There is an editing tool which enables the blog author to just get rid of that counter.  I may do that.... I don't know.  Am I that insecure that I had to let you know that?  Well, I guess so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww its ok dad. i check to see how many people read my blog too