Thursday, June 15, 2006

YARD SALE ON SATURDAY (special extra entry)

I usually post “entries” on this blog every TUESDAY, THURSDAY, and SATURDAY.  I will be unable to post anything on Saturday, so I’m posting this MUCH EARLIER.

Saturday, June 17 is my sister’s annual “multi-family” yard sale.  I’ll be sleeping over in Canton on Friday night and helping set up VERY early on Saturday morning.  I’m bringing an old gas lawn mower to sell.  It’s a push-style mower...a Sears...ten years old but works pretty well.  I’d be THRILLED to to get $10 for it!

I also put out a special mailing this week to “classic car buffs”- and I’ll have a special table geared to them.  Since there is a big car show in Canton on Saturday afternoon, this is good timing!  Those of you who are NOT classic car buffs will not see the draw of this, but I’ll have many classic collectible Massachusetts inspection stickers at ridiculously low prices as well as classic motorcycle and auto license plates at ridiculously low prices. If you are interested in any of that stuff or if you know anybody who is, COME ON DOWN!

I’ll be at Prospect and Independence Streets in Canton.  It’s only one mile from downtown Canton.  (The nearest landmark is the Dean S. Luce Elementary School.) Independence Street is easily accessed from Pleasant Street and Prospect Street is easily accessed from Sherman Street.  If you’re using MAPQUEST enter 99 Independence Street with the 02021 ZIP code.

There will also be FURNITURE - mostly desks and dressers, and all kinds of “odds and ends” REAL cheap.  

The hours at “Bob’s Table” are 8 to 12 in the morning.
Come on out and see me on Saturday morning in Canton!

“But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face ...” (from 3 John 14).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what time is the sale going until? cause i think the babyshower is at like 1! maybe we could go to aunt diannes and THEN to quincy?