Thursday, September 20, 2007

AAAAHHHHHH

I'm writing this from the Boston Public Library.  I'm on a "fun" day off in Boston in honor of my 53rd birthday which was yesterday.  I just wrote a GREAT piece about all I've seen and done here in Boston today and the computer just WIPED IT ALL OUT!  It was entitled "Cast Your Bread Upon the Waters" (based on Ecclesiastes 11:1) and it was a gem.  Well, I just got back on the "Add an Entry" page.  I just don't think I could recreate the gem I just wrote, so this is just more of a "hello- I'm having a nice time in Boston" thing!  I will be "wicked busy" Friday and Saturday so I'm not sure when I'll post again, but keep checking!

Boy software is GREAT when it works, but when it wipes out a wonderful piece you've just wrote, well,  AAAAHHHHH !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i thought you said "aaaahhhhh" because you were typing and someone jumped out and said "boo!"
sorry your stuff got erased, but at least it was fun to type... did you title it the bread thing because of people feeding the duckies? i don't like when people feed the swans... those birds think their so great.... well they're not! YOU HEAR THAT SWANS??! WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL??!!
well, ok.

Anonymous said...

rach, their and they're are too different things! which I'm sure dad wrote an email to you about. ;-)

sorry it got erased. now imagine that being your 20 page term paper for your college course that you worked for days on, and think how loud the AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH would have been! true story!