Monday, May 25, 2009

CALLING ALL MOTORCYCLISTS!

"And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; " (from James 5:15)

I was shocked today to speak by phone to a man I know (Paul Morrison of Foxboro, MA) and learn that his 7-year-old daughter was recently diagnosed with leukemia. Paul Morrison is a guard at Norfolk State Prison who works 2nd shift hours (usually 1-9 PM). I met him a couple of years ago through selling various automotive collectibles. He's had me over to his home a few times, and I've met his family in the past.

I'm sick today with some kind of bad cold or flu (yes, let's hope it's not the swine flu) but after talking to Paul Morrison, I certainly felt as if I did not even have a problem.

Jim Raymond who lives in Natick and is with the Central Mass. Wild Pigs motorcycle group is putting together a fundraiser for little Grace Morrison's treatments called the 'AMAZING GRACE RUN' which will take place in Millis on Saturday, August 22.

Information about this can be found at

http://www.centralmasswildpigs.com/amazing-grace-ride.htm

If you are a motorcyclist or if you know a motorcyclists, would you pass this information on to them? And for you non-motorcyclists, will you join me and come out to the "Amazing Grace Run" in Millis on Saturday, August 22?

Let's pray for Grace's healing, and let's pray for the Morrison family of Foxboro!

Thank you.

No comments: