Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR CHURCH'S WEBSITE!

I’m not usually one for including “commercials” on the blog but I’ve been doing some “tweaking” to our church’s website and I’d love to have you check it out.
We started the website in early 2007. I set it up using the “free” basic website materials available from the national office of the Assemblies of God in Springfield, Missouri. For a long time, I had absolutely no idea how to edit or change the site, and so it frankly did not look very good at all.

I am grateful to Missionary Kathy Vanaria (to Papua New Guinea) who during her time home of “furlough” over the past year has made a number of changes and improvements to our website.

I still have a LOT to learn, but I’ve kind of gotten through “Webmaster 101” by trial and error and I’ve recently made some improvements to the church website. I will be continuing to change and improve the church website step-by-step over the next 6 months, and I hope that by Jan. 1, 2010, it will truly be “first class”! All that said, it’s now the best it’s ever been.

Please check it out at

www.agframingham.org

I’d LOVE to receive your feedback about the website...comments...suggestions... likes/dislikes, etc.... at

revrbaril@aol.com

or

agframingham@aol.com

No comments: