Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ANOTHER FRAMINGHAM R.M.V. CLOSING UPDATE

I attended the Framingham Selectmen's meeting last night (as they were discussing a matter about the neighborhood in which our church building is located). During that meeting, I learned that our Town officials are meeting with the Registrar of Motor Vehicles on Wednesday, July 22 about the planned R.M.V. branch closing. (Two of our Selectmen particularly expressed opposition to the planned R.M.V. branch closing at last night's meeting.) I had hoped this July 22 meeting would be opened to the public as I very much wanted to attend, and it was implied that it would be a public meeting. Earlier today, however, in contacting a person I know who works for one of the Town departments, I learned the meeting on July 22 will be strictly PRIVATE.

Even so, I have e-mailed my own concerns that I'd like addressed at the July 22 meeting to the Framingham Selectmen at selectmen@framinghamma.gov

If you have concerns about the Framingham R.M.V. closing I strongly recommend you do what I did and contact the Selectmen!

No comments: