Monday, December 24, 2012

KUDOS TO LAHTI JEEP OF LEOMINSTER, MA FOR THEIR "CHRISTMAS GREETING"! !

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 10:32-33)

I don't live in Leominster (pronounced: LEMON - stir), Mass. and until yesterday I had never heard of the Lahti Jeep dealership. I happened to pick up the free "Leominster Champion" newspaper as I dined at a McDonald's restaurant for breakfast and was truly moved by their advertisement. It wasn't what you'd expect from a car dealership. There was nothing about an "end of the year clearance sale" or "New Jeeps at 1990 prices!" or any of that kind of stuff. Instead, their ad contained a publishing of the poem "One Solitary Life" about the life and significance of Jesus Christ. The heading of the ad was worded, "A Christmas Greeting to all Our Friends". At the bottom of the ad was the line, "May the Life, the Love, and the presence of Jesus Bless your homes this Christmas Season. The Lahti Family."

Now, I might not have been as surprised to see an ad like that in a newspaper in the Springfield, Missouri area where my daughter lives. That area, which I happen to really love, is part of the Bible belt. But in New England and especially in a state like Massachusetts which I'm sure commentator Bill O'Reilly would describe as "secular progressive" it takes real guts to run an ad like that. Frankly, there are some folks who'll see an ad like that and determine they'd never buy a car from such a dealership and they'd encourage their friends to not shop there. In my case, I don't currently live near Leominster, but if I ever do, I'd definitely go there if I were looking to buy a vehicle, and although Leominster is over forty miles from where I currently live, I wouldn't necessarily rule that out!

Thank YOU Lahti family for not being ashamed to publicly proclaim your faith and your love for the Lord Jesus Christ! Merry Christmas! May 2013 be the greatest year your business has ever had!

2 comments:

Nadeem said...

Eating off larger plates, Choosing white bread, Sleeping too little or too much....

weight loss clinics dublin

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great jeep dealer! I have always been a fan of Jeeps and am looking into buying a new one from a Jeep Dealer in McAllen TX. I can't wait to be behind the wheel!