Thursday, April 19, 2007

FIFTEEN BUCKS TO TAKE A SURVEY?

It's been at least ten years, and probably longer, since I've taken one of those "shopping mall" surveys.  You know, the kind where they ask you which box of fabric softener sheets looks the best or which container of tomato juice looks the most appealing.  The last time I took one of those surveys, I got paid $15.  I don't know what they pay today.  I suppose that figuring for inflation, it's more like $20 or even $25.

If I could afford it, and if it were logistically possible, I'd pay everyone I could to read the piece that follows this one, "Idearc and Verizon Need Wolloy Segap!" and to answer the questions at the end of that piece.  I posted that a couple of days ago, and I think between e-mails I've received, posting on the blog itself, and people who've spoken to me, that maybe 6 or 7 people have responded.  Right now, "Don't advertise at all," in Idearc is very much in the lead, but it's not unanimout.

I'm really interested in getting as many opinions as possible, so please read the piece and "take the survey"...either post something on the blog or send me an e-mail.

The Lord willing, the next new posting will be Saturday morning!

No comments: