Tuesday, August 5, 2008

'THE VOICE OF THE MARTYRS'

"Remember them that are in bonds as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body." (Hebrews 13:3)

Outside of some positive comments about John McCain and occasionally mentioning that I'm a registered Republican,  I don't think I've written a lot about politics on this blog.  I've also not tended to give a lot of attention to  "political hot button" issues here.  I must speak to this one, however:

One of our Church Members has ordered a number of prayer bracelets for distribution to anyone who is interested in praying for the persecuted Christians in China, particularly during the Olympics.  You can go to the site of "Voice of the Martyrs" at

www.persecution.com

to get all the information.

Please make sure you go to .com  and not .org 'cause that is another organization's website.

Hope you'll check out
www.persectuion.com
and I hope those of you who know how to pray will do so.

No comments: