Thursday, February 18, 2010

THANKS FOR THE CARD

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (I Thessalonians 5:18)

One of this blog's readers, a female apparently from New Hampshire, send me a very encouraging Christian greeting card today. (It was postmarked Manchester, NH) The card was left anonymous, but I very much appreciated receiving it. Statistically only a very small percentage of readers of this or any blog (maybe 3-4%) EVER leave comments on the postings or send the author an e-mail. And, in the 4 years I've had a blog I don't think anyone has ever sent me such an encouraging greeting card. Sometimes when I write this stuff, I wonder: Does anybody read this? Is anybody out there? The feedback and encouragement today was much appreciated.

No comments: