Friday, August 12, 2011

SEQUEL TO "Letter to a Thief"

We serve a GOD OF MIRACLES!

Yesterday, I was STUNNED to receive a forwarded letter in my mail at home in Webster. It had originally been sent to my old home address in Framingham. It was from Joan Thomas of Framingham Baking Company (A nice old fashioned bakery at 840 Waverly ST/Route 135 that makes pizza little kids LOVE!). My Bible, journal, and other "stuff" were found in their parking lot the same day it was stolen! I got my belongings back today. Thank you to everyone who prayed! Incidentally, Julia Spitz of the MetroWest Daily News will have something about this in the newspaper this weekend.

1 comment:

Bob Baril said...

check out:

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/highlight/x633534028/Framingham-pastors-stolen-books-returned