Friday, August 11, 2006

THE FRAMINGHAM TAB MOSTLY GOT IT RIGHT!

I'm happy to say that along with two other Framingham bloggers I'm featured in The Framingham TAB for today- Friday, August 11.
Overall, I'm pleased with the article, and I'm thrilled that I'm in two photos- one on the front page and one on page 12.  I will say that their online story has some pretty poor editing.  The photo shown is that of blogger Michelle Swartz and is labeled as me!  Maybe she'll have some thoughts on that one on her blog!  I'm not really worried about the online story...the hard copy is good!  Incidentally, thanks to First A/G church member Tim McCarthy for letting me know about the online photo!  He's an optician, so it figures he has a sharp eye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob,
I noticed that too, I had to laugh. You'd think for a front page article it would get a look over before it goes to print/cyberspace.
Not a big deal but just thought it was funny.
No one has come up to me on the streets saying "Hey Bob, great article!"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment, Michele!  Best regards on "This Is Framingham"!