Sunday, April 20, 2008

KATHY'S HUGGABLE TOWELS

“...for the workman is worthy of his meat.”  (from Matthew 10:10)  (In modern English, that means, “for the laborer is worthy of his hire.”)

My wife, Mary Ann, and some friends of ours from here in the Boston suburbs had a great day on Saturday visiting mutual friends in southeastern New Hampshire.  John and Kathy Ventresco moved up to New Hampshire in 1989. but we’ve stayed in close touch with them.  I don’t know if I did more EATING or more LAUGHING on Saturday, but it was a wonderful day and the weather was fabulous.

Kathy did NOT ask me in any way to write about or promote her home business, but I’m doing that because you’ve GOT to hear about it!  Kathy Ventresco makes from scratch a wonderful product which can be used by anyone, but PARTICULARLY babies and children:  “Kathy’s Huggable Towels”!  Kathy Ventresco is a mother of four and a grandmother of four.  She ran a first-class daycare for over twenty-seven years.  After years of looking for some sort of quality hooded towel for (as she puts it) “time spent by the bathtub, poolside and ocean” and NOT finding anything suitable, she created “Kathy’s Huggable Towels”.  

I know, “Kathy’s Huggable Towels” may sound like a hokey product, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.  These are VERY HIGH QUALITY handcrafted beautiful hooded towels which will last for years.  I gotta tell ya, I’m a guy and I was impressed!  Especially if you have babies or young children (or grandchildren) these are a MUST.  Now, she DOES make them for adults, also.  I wouldn’t mind having a few for me, and I’m serious!

Please check out:

www.huggabletowels.com

I think you’ll be impressed!  “Kathy’s Huggable Towels” were featured on last year’s Channel 2 auction (and will probably be on this year’s as well).  (Channel 2 is Boston’s PBS television station.)

Kathy Ventresco can be reached at jkventresco@metrocast.net
or by phone at 603-969-3845

If you live in New Hampshire, you can buy “Kathy’s Huggable Towels” at these retail locations:  Calef’s Country Store in Barrington, The Handcrafter’s Barn in North Conway, Heaven Scent Candles in Sandown.  Of course, you can order them on-line.  Kathy is able to take orders by credit card.

If you order...no make that WHEN you order...tell her Bob Baril told you about “Kathy’s Huggable Towels.”!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i own 2 :)

how come you went up to NH? Just to visit?

Have fun at the marathon without me