Monday, January 26, 2009

P.S. ABOUT THE CHURCH WEBSITE (extra entry)

A couple of people have e-mailed me to let me know the MENU (should be near the upper left) on the church website at

www.agframingham.org

does NOT appear for some reason when you go there on Microsoft Internet Explorer!

It DOES appear when you go there through Firefox or Safari.
Thus, IF you have not seen the menu when you've gone through the church website, the posting entitled "What'll Ya Have?" probably doesn't make sense.
I'm not sure why the menu would appear on Firefox and on Safari but NOT on Microsoft Internet Explorer and I hope somehow that can be corrected soon.

3 comments:

Bob Baril said...

Sinece writing this, I got ANOTHER report of someone not being able to properly view the church site on Internet Explorer. I use MAC with Firefox or Safari at home, but later at the church office I went on the PC with Internet Explorer and everything was fine. I am not sure what is going on. It's another "MONDAY MYSTERY"!

Bob Baril said...

The website mystery has been solved! I heard from my friend Missionary Kathy V. who figured out the problem with the display on Internet Explorer and fixed it! In the spirit of "there's no such thing as bad publicity" I hope you will all go to www.agframingham.org and thoroughly check out the church website!

Vinnie said...

This web stuff is tricky. It seems that many people are switching over to firefox. I find it much easier and faster than IE.