Sunday, January 21, 2007

THANKS, PATRIOTS, YOU MAKE US PROUD! (extra entry)

Like most New Englanders, I'm sad the Patriots won't be going to the Super Bowl this year.  (Of course, it was also a disappointment last year, and I was really hoping we'd be back in this year.)  

The AFC Championship game was very exciting.  Overall, the Pats played a very good game.  Sure, there were some unfortunate mistakes by the Pats but there were also some of those by the Colts, as well.  If it couldn't be the Patriots this year, then I'm glad it's the Colts.  Peyton Manning is a great Quarterback, and I'm still a great admirer of Adam Vinitieri.   I've driven through the Indianapolis area on a number of occasions.  It's "middle America" and it's a really nice place- good restaurants, pretty good roads, and mostly very nice people.

The Colts deserve it and I'm going to be rooting for them against the Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl.  And, you heard it here first:  The Patriots are going to the Super Bowl in 2008!

"I have fought a good fight , I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:"  (2 Timothy 4:7).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fitting verse at the bottom there.

You should have seen us at the Seler Household. Sadness filled the air. I was so nervous that whole last quarter!!! I hope the colts win now too.

Anonymous said...

Nothing to be sad about ... It was an exciting game ... It just wasn't our year to win ... I am glad the Colts did ...

Anonymous said...

Nothing to be sad about ... It was an exciting game ... It just wasn't our year to win ... I am glad the Colts did ...