Wednesday, June 27, 2007

STORY OF HOW I GOT HERE

Hi

I know I said I would not be communicating until I was back from Missouri.  I'm writing this at the public library on South Campbell Ave in Springfield, Missouri.  On my May trip I could not figure out how to get on my blog at the library, but I figured it out today.

Rachel and I had 2 flat tires on the way down.  One in eastern Ohio and one in suburban St. Louis, Missouri.  The Dodge Caravan also poured antifreeze in the St. Louis area.  I'm very unhandy and don't handle auto breakdowns well, so it was pretty scary, but we got here to Springfield, Missouri late last night....2:30 a.m. Boston time/1:30 Missouri time.

Please keep us in prayer for the trip home!  I do thank God I got here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor, I have been praying for Rachel and you on your trip to Springfield. I can only imagine what it must have been like to breakdown not once but three times ... Larry would not have handled it well either ...