Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WHAT I'M EXPECTING TO HAPPEN

"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow..." (from James 4:14)

First of all A BIG DISCLAIMER:  What I'm stating on this posting is NOT a prophecy from God or anything even CLOSE to that!  It's just my opinion of what I expect to happen in the 2007 World Series.  I may end up being correct...I may end up being incorrect...in fact, only GOD knows if I'll be correct or not!  But this is what I'm expecting:

I expect the Red Sox to win the World Series, but I also expect that it will take them the full 7 games to do that.  The Colorado Rockies will play very well.  They are possibly the best FIELDING team in major league baseball.  They're young, they're talented, and they're "hungry".  The Red Sox, however, are the better team and have got experience on their side.

I expect the Red Son to win Game 1.
I then expect the Rockies to win Games 2, 3, and 4,
and then I expect the Red Sox to win Games 5, 6, and 7.

It will be very exciting to have another World Championship in Boston!

What do you think?  Well, in a few days we will know if I was right or wrong, won't we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i hope you didn't just gynx us...

i hope they win... that's a big risk, calling who will win what game, too.... if you're wrong... you owe me a soda... if you're right... you can still owe me a soda.  :-)

Anonymous said...

mike cole says that the sox will always do whatever you don't expect them to do, so I'll expect them to lose.