Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'M OFF TO WILLIAM PENN'S WOODS


I put out this e-mail to my "address book" yesterday.  I thought I would share it with my blog readers as well.  Here is what I wrote in my e-mail:
<<Hi,

Just so "y'all"  know, my wife and I will be going on vacation to Pennsylvania from Wednesday July 23 through Sunday 27.  Mary Ann will probably have her laptop with her;  It's possible I'll go on-line once or twice with WiFi  but I just want to let you know to try to NOT send me any e-mails between Wed. July 23 and Sunday, July 27.

Thanks,
BOB BARIL>>

And, now I'll add to my blog readers, if we have any criminal types reading this, I have two young adult offspring of mine who will be at the house while I am away and both the house and church facility will be carefully watched, so if you have any ideas about illegal activity, don't even THINK about it!

I've frankly had a tough day today (Tuesday), one of those kind of days in which you're dealing with one really stupid thing after another.  I feel exhausted and annoyed, and it probably means I really do need a vacation!

No comments: