Thursday, July 12, 2007

CANTON YARD SALE

From: RevRBaril@aol.com
Subject: CANTON YARD SALE
My sister is once again hosting a spectacular yard sale on Saturday, July 14, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (or so).  (If it rains, it will not take place, although my understanding is that it's not expected to rain.)
You may know we inherited lots and lots of classic automobile memorabilia.  Some of that stuff will be for sale at "my" table.  (I know that stuff is of interest to a select market, and I've sent out a specific U.S. mailing and e-mailing to that market.)

You're welcome to come to 99 Independence St. Canton (cormer of Prospect and Independence Streets...near Sherman Street and Pleasant Street) just one mile from downtown Canton on Saturday, July 14.  I'd love to see you!



**************************************
See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

No comments: