Friday, July 13, 2007

JUST SO Y'ALL KNOW

I know "y'all" seems very southern but I have a strong southwestern Missiouri connection, so I guess that sort of counts!

I'm a real stickler about how I want everything to look and come across on this blog and right now I'm not real happy with it, but it's due to circumstances beyond my control.

1.  Many of you know that about 2 months ago my home iMac computer decided to not let me post or edit anything on my blog.  This became a very frustrating situation.  After numerous calls to AOL technical services and to a computer geek who is an expert on Apple I just had to give up, and so I can't do anything with the blog on my home computer anymore.

2.  I then started posting and editing from the Framingham Public Library computers.  My initial experience with them was pretty good until just a few days ago.  For some reason, the computers at the library are suddenly 5 TIMES SLOWER than they used to be!  What used to take me about 4 minutes to do on a library computer now takes 20 minutes.  AND, just getting to the blog and posting on it is a nightmare. ... forget about editing entries.  That's why the entries seem sloppy and contain some extra "computer junk," etc.  I've even had great trouble setting my "mood" - that's why the Canton Yard Sale piece doesn't list a mood.

3.  Bottom line, I'm not going to stop blogging but it's gotten a lot harder for me!
The sloppiness in my blog entries is due to complications beyond my control!

FINALLY, we're hoping to have a brand new state-of-the-art computer at home by January 2008. In the meantime, we've got to just put up with this stuff!



**************************************
Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what computer is that??